19 April 2007

Oh to be in Prague, now that Spring is here ...

I didn't even know where Prague was - I only just found out that it's in the Czech Republic. I have seen jobs on offer there, but dismissed them lightly because for some reason I always imagined it to be a grey place full of grim-faced over-worked people.

I was a bit wrong about that.



So, if anyone offers you the chance to visit Prague, grab it with both hands, and go there!


Cousin get-together

When I was a teenager in Devon, England, my three cousins would come and spend the summer with my family.

And then my family moved to Australia.

My cousin Max went to Spain, and then to Ireland.

I last saw Max 37 years ago. So this month he was taking his son and some other young boys to Prague for a basketball tournament, so we decided to meet up there.

No comments: